From: Julian Maranan [mailto:Julian.Maranan(--nospam--at)arup.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 11:30 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Wastewater Tank

Dear fellow Engineers,

I am designing a concrete wastewater treatment tank. The waste water has a ph value of 6.50 and a constant temperature of 80 degrees celcius. Aside from crack width requirement, are there any other special requirement that needs to be satisfied to address the effects of wastewater (on the structure) considering its ph value and temperature? If there are any, what are those and what reference(s) should I use?

Regards,

Julian