From: Allbright, Kelly [mailto:k.allbright(--nospam--at)aei-usa.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 1:55 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Composite Beam Reinforcing

I have a composite beam that needs to be reinforced for a renovation and
will not allow the use of a WT or even a bottom cover plate.  I had seen a
reference that used angle lugs each end of the beam with post-tensioned rods
on either side of the web, but can't find it now that I need it.  Does
anyone know what that reference was?

Kelly Allbright
Alliance Engineering