Problem----Solution?

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!

This is a recent phenomenon. Iam receiving some of the messages whose text covers entire screen of the monitor & beyond.

As a result, it is difficult for me to read the same, all at once. I have to use mouse to scroll left & right in order to read the messages. And, when I print them, the printer misses at least 2-3 characters on the right.

This is pain in the .... and I just don't know what to do about it.

Any computer wizard who can suggest solution for free!!

Thanx in advance.

SYED FAIZ AHMAD; MENGG, MASCE
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
SAUDI OGER LTD