From: "T.K. Ong" <ongtk(--nospam--at)kajima.po.my>
To: "Seaint \(E-mail\)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Double Tee Slab for Hypermarket
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:39:44 +0800

Hi, learned fellow engineer

Any one experinced in design doube tee slab? Currently the contractor
proposed an alternative design to change post tension slab to doube tee
slab. The proposed double tee is to span 12m with imposed load of 10KPa.

 I am assigned to review the proposal so anyone on the list can guide and
advise me on what are the details and etc. need to take extra care. What are
the pros & cons of the double tee slab?

Thanks in advance all of your advice.

tk ong
Kajima Malaysia