Re: Problem----Solution?

Syed,

	I find that a pain also.  I can give you a patch that works for me when
I have this problem.  I am using Netscape, which may negate what I am
going to tell you if you are using something else like Microsoft.

	Using the mouse pointer, I click on "reply" and the message appears in
the composition window.  It's not formatted properly but it is better
than scrolling.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson