From: Daryl Richardson <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Problem----Solution?
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 23:56:16 -0700

Syed,

	I find that a pain also.  I can give you a patch that works for me when
I have this problem.  I am using Netscape, which may negate what I am
going to tell you if you are using something else like Microsoft.

	Using the mouse pointer, I click on "reply" and the message appears in
the composition window.  It's not formatted properly but it is better
than scrolling.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson