Need help with cable-stayed bridges

Hello friends,

I'm designing a double-harped cable-stayed bridge and I've looking for some concerning que structural analysis and the way to model it in SAP2000, as well as the details I need to draw on the plans. Can anybody help me with this information ? I'd apprecciate it a lot.

Best Regards

José Velásquez

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en español.