-----Original Message-----
From: José Velásquez [
mailto:josemvv(--nospam--at)LatinMail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 8:02 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Need help with cable-stayed bridges

Hello friends,

I'm designing a double-harped cable-stayed bridge and I've looking for some concerning que structural analysis and the way to model it in SAP2000, as well as the details I need to draw on the plans. Can anybody help me with this information ? I'd apprecciate it a lot.

Best Regards

José Velásquez

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en español.

*   Read list FAQ at: