Re: Hardy Panels

The simpson web site says they got approval for the 2 story frames on Oct. 1 and
then allows you to request a copy of a  "preliminary letter" they got from ICBO
that up dates the ES report. But if you go to the ICBO web site the only ES they
have on file so far is the 1999 report--only one story panels.

I'm going to one of simpson's workshops next week and maybe I can get a clearer
idea of the actual status. (Simpson's rep may have successfully whispered in
someone's ear. Local building officials can sometimes make capricious decisions
since they have no liability for what they do.)

Chuck Utzman, P.E.