Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Structural quantity data base[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Structural quantity data base
- From: "Jeng-Wei Li" <jwli(--nospam--at)ms12.hinet.net>
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:38:46 +0800
Where could I find the structural quantity data base of differental structural systems all over the world. That could be very useful to compare our design to different structural system in different country.
Jeng-Wei Li,SE <jwli(--nospam--at)ms12.hinet.net>
JJPan & Partners
21,Alley 12,Lane 118,RenAi Road Section 3,
- Prev by Subject: Structural Plain Concrete - "wall" vs. "column"
- Next by Subject: Re: Structural quantity data base
- Previous by thread: Re: Friction Factors
- Next by thread: Re: Structural quantity data base