RE: Structural quantity data base

Title: RE: Structural quantity data base

We do. There is an XML version (and Excel and many others) of the data on the AISC Shapes Database CD available by calling 312/670-2400 or visiting http://www.aisc.org. See more about it here:

    https://www.aisc.org/publications/shop.asp?action="">

>Seeing US engineer's love of ASD, for example, I do
>not see this could happen in 1000 years.

Not sure of the connection there, but look here to learn about the unified AISC Specification that is to come on line in 2005:

    http://www.aisc.org/msc/0109_02_unifiedspec.pdf

Charlie