Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Roof noises II[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Roof noises II
- From: "edjonson" <edjonson(--nospam--at)email.msn.com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 11:26:51 -0800
Has anybody had problems with strange noises when you attach cdx or osb sheathing on top of 2x T&G decking. I have a job where the owner is hearing noises from his roof and says the noises started when the sheathing was attached to the 2x decking. The roof assembly is made of 2x T&G decking, 1/2" cdx, 4" rigid insulation, 1x4 sleepers, 1/2" cdx, and metal deck.
Also, do i need to adjust my email settings. When i post one message, 3 messages come back.
- Prev by Subject: Roof noises
- Next by Subject: Roof Noises III
- Previous by thread: Tacoma Narrows Suspension Bridge Collapse
- Next by thread: Field Safety Manual