Roof noises II

Has anybody had problems with strange noises when you attach cdx or osb  sheathing on top of 2x T&G decking.  I have a job where the owner is hearing noises from his roof and says the noises started when the sheathing was attached to the 2x decking.  The roof assembly is made of 2x T&G decking, 1/2" cdx, 4" rigid insulation, 1x4 sleepers, 1/2" cdx, and metal deck.

Also, do i need to adjust my email settings.  When i post one message, 3 messages come back.
Thank you.
Ed Jonson