Q: Anyone Get Their New AISC Manual?

I had ordered the new Third Edition AISC "Manual of Steel Construction" a
few weeks back, and I was wondering if anyone else has received it? I know
it was just published and I'm wondering if perhaps they were inundated with
orders. At least it seems like-in this day of "instant fulfillment"-it is
taking awhile to show up.

Regards.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company