Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Anyone Get Their New AISC Manual?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Anyone Get Their New AISC Manual?
- From: "Carter, Charlie" <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 13:52:40 -0600
Title: RE: Anyone Get Their New AISC Manual?
>I had ordered the new Third Edition
>AISC "Manual of Steel Construction" a
>few weeks back, and I was wondering if
>anyone else has received it? I know
>it was just published and I'm wondering
>if perhaps they were inundated with
>orders. At least it seems like-in this
>day of "instant fulfillment"-it is
>taking awhile to show up.
The ink is dry. The binding is glued. The last of the thumb cuts are being cut. They'll ship to our warehouse this week and be shipped out to you just as soon as they can tear open the big boxes and find a smaller one to stuff them in.
Incidentally, we at AISC wonder if those of you out there using the Manual find the thumb cuts useful for finding the respective sections in the Manual. Should we continue to use them on future Manuals?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Anyone Get Their New AISC Manual?
- Next by Subject: Re: Anyone Get Their New AISC Manual?
- Previous by thread: RE: Anyone Get Their New AISC Manual?
- Next by thread: Re: Anyone Get Their New AISC Manual?