Request for Help

Dear SEAINT members,
Your help is appreciated and I value your time in reading and considering this message.  Here's my need.  My business as an engineering search consultant is dedicated to finding solid career growth opportunities for talented engineers in all disciplines.  I have an immediate position open in Orange County, CA for a Senior Structural Design Engineer with an established firm that values and recognizes good people.  PE license and 6-10 years experience in structural design are required.  Relocation is paid, compensation is open.

In working over time with design engineers employed at this company, I hear consistently that there is interesting work, a team environment between all the disciplines, and that they feel appreciated and "in on things".  Maybe at first glance you or someone you know are not looking for a change.  However, perhaps there are things you would like to see more of in your career.

If so, I would like to speak with you or colleagues you know that would at least be willing to take a confidential look at a great career opportunity.  I look forward to discussing the details about the company and the position with you.

My very best regards and thanks for your consideration!

Bill Judd
Principal, Next Steps
Talent Solutions for Technical Companies!
949/582-0751