RE: California Licensing Fees

Title: RE: California Licensing Fees

Matthew:

Go to http://www.ncees.org/

Select the site search, and then search for "Survey".

Your first "hit" is their comprehensive 2000 Survey of all state PE Boards in PDF format.  This will tell you nearly everything that you ever wanted to know about PE licensing in every state, including fees.  I downloaded this 86 page document just yesterday, while researching which states require corporate "certificates of authorization".  There are 34 that now practice this unfortunate type of gate-keeping.  Bummer!

Hope this helps (spelled out for Bill Polhemus' benefit).

Best regards,

Stan R. Caldwell
Latitude:   32.867320
Longitude: -96.787534
"Give war a chance!"

Matthew Stuart wrote:

I have not been able to find on the website what the original application or
renewal fees are for California for an engineer already licensed as a PE/SE
in other western states.  Anybody out there know?