Re: Corporate 'Certificate of Authorization' (was Re: California Licensing Fees)

Conrad,

I just found out that the State of Washington requires that a company that offers and provides engineering services in the State of Washington must obtain and maintain a Certificate of Authority.  It's illegal for a licensed engineer to practice in the State without it.

I've maintained my license in Washington for many years without having a project there -- just in case.  I guess next time around, I'll drop out.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA
njineer(--nospam--at)att.net