RE: Cable-stayed bridges

Jose:
	I think it's time you did some backround research on the subject.
I recommend the following texts:

Cable Supported Bridges by Niels Gimsing
Cable stayed bridges by Walther, Houriet, Isler, and Moia

There are also other older texts which would also be helpful, but I don't
recall the titles just now.

Thomas P. Murphy, Ph.D., P.E.
Harrisburg, PA