From: Randy Russ
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 8:04 AM
Subject: Fly Ash

Could someone please enlighten me on the pros and cons of using fly ash in a concrete mix. I am not interested in the proportions required. They are listed in ACI 301. Rather, I would like opinions as to where, when and if fly ash should bu utilized.

Thanks in advance,

Randy Russ, P.E.
Russ Engineering Group, Inc.
Baton Rouge, La.