Re: Corporate 'Certificate of Authorization' (was Re: California Licensing Fees)

Are you saying that THE COMPANY or CORPORATE STRUCTURE requires the
Certificate of Authority or does the STATE require the Certificate of
Authority of the THE COMPANY or CORPORATE STRUCTURE.
    My intuition tells me that the STATE requires the Certificate of
Authority from a CORPORATE STRUCTURE so that it may not have animinity
of responsibilty for the design or construction of the work of
improvement. However, my body scars indicate my intuition has been
wrong in the past. Therefore I usually would contact those other lost
and untouchable souls, lawyers.

Pax e Gratia
Bob Ross
Robert P. Ross, P.E.