Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Corporate 'Certificate of Authorization' (was Re: CaliforniaLicensing Fees)

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

I just re-read the Washington State notice, and I think you are right -- the
rule applies to "profit corporations and limited liability companies".  I'm
doing business as a one-man sole proprietor.  Thanks for pointing that out
to me.

I have about a year before I have to decide whether or not to drop out --
I've got plenty to do on my own turf, so I may anyway.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: 
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********