Re: Corporate 'Certificate of Authorization' (was Re: CaliforniaLicensing Fees)

Daryl,

I just re-read the Washington State notice, and I think you are right -- the
rule applies to "profit corporations and limited liability companies".  I'm
doing business as a one-man sole proprietor.  Thanks for pointing that out
to me.

I have about a year before I have to decide whether or not to drop out --
I've got plenty to do on my own turf, so I may anyway.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA
njineer(--nospam--at)att.net