Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- From: "Joseph R. Grill, PE" <jgrill(--nospam--at)nelsonengineering.net>
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:47:43 -0700
I have a question concerning OMF Section 11.2a.1. “FR moment connections that are part of the Seismic Force Resisting System shall be designed for a required flexural strength Mu that is at least equal to 1.1RyMp of the beam or girder or the maximum moment that can be delivered by the system, whichever is less.” Is the part “…Maximum moment that can be delivered by the system…” the moment delivered to the connection due to applied factored loads from analysis and appropriate load combinations?
Joseph R. Grill, PE
- Prev by Subject: RE:
- Next by Subject: RE:
- Previous by thread: RE: Roof Noises III
- Next by thread: Remove me