Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Corporate 'Certificate of Authorization' (was Re: CaliforniaLicensing Fees)

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
FWIW, you might want to call your P.E. Board for clarification. In Texas,
EVERY engineering "company" or "firm" has to have a C.A., EVEN sole
proprietors. I have one.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, TX, USA
Phone (281) 492-2251
FAX (281) 492-8203
email bill(--nospam--at)

-----Original Message-----
From: Nels Roselund, SE [mailto:njineer(--nospam--at)]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 10:45 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)
Subject: Re: Corporate 'Certificate of Authorization' (was Re:
CaliforniaLicensing Fees)


I just re-read the Washington State notice, and I think you are right -- the
rule applies to "profit corporations and limited liability companies".  I'm
doing business as a one-man sole proprietor.  Thanks for pointing that out
to me.

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: 
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********