RE: 1997 NDS Equation Error?

To reset default files,
>From Windows Explorer, hold shift key and right mouse click on pdf file.
Set program to Acrobatreader.

Ron Hill

-----Original Message-----
From: Nels Roselund, SE [mailto:njineer(--nospam--at)att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 1:55 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: 1997 NDS Equation Error?

David,

I was using Acrobat Reader 4 until I recently loaded Adobe Acrobat 5.0 into
my system.  The process seems to have eliminated Acrobat Reader, and pdf's
are now automatically read into my system using Adobe Acrobat.

Got any tips for being able to access Acrobat Reader again?

Why does that make a difference?

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA