Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Fly Ash[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Fly Ash
- From: "Steven A." <cratylus(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 20:42:04 -0800
Try to stay away from mix designs using fly ash for architectural finishes,
unless your cement masons are familiar with its finishing characteristics.
Randy Russ wrote:
Could someone please enlighten me on the pros and cons of using fly ash in a concrete mix. I am not interested in the proportions required. They are listed in ACI 301. Rather, I would like opinions as to where, when and if fly ash should bu utilized. Thanks in advance, Randy Russ, P.E.Russ Engineering Group, Inc.Baton Rouge, La.
- Fly Ash
- From: Randy Russ
- Fly Ash
- Prev by Subject: Re: Fly Ash
- Next by Subject: Re: Fly Ash
- Previous by thread: Re: Fly Ash
- Next by thread: Fly Ash