California PE/SE renewal fees

I have reviewed the survey information at NCEES, combed the California Board
website and emailed the appropriate parties at the California Board and so
far I have still not been able to determine:

1.	How much are your renewal fees and how often are they due?
2.	Do you have any CEU requirements for renewal in CA?

Thanks for any help.