From: Nels Roselund, SE [mailto:njineer(--nospam--at)att.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 10:54 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Acrobatreader -- was Re: 1997 NDS Equation Error?

Ron,

Thanks for jumping in on my Acrobat Reader problem.  Can you provide a
little more detail in your suggested instructions for restoring my Acrobat
Reader capability.

In Windows Explorer, I went to Adobe, then Adobe Acrobat [Acrobat Reader has
been gone since I loaded Adobe Acrobat], and expanded every file in that
directory, and found no pdf file to click on, and no opportunity offered to
reset the program to Acrobatreader.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA