RE: Acrobatreader -- was Re: 1997 NDS Equation Error?

Or alternatively if you don't find any PDF files to do this with, from
within either Windows Explorer or My Computer, select "Folder Options..."
from the "View" menu.  This will bring up a dialog box titled "Folder
Options".  Click on the "File Types" tab.  This tab sets the file
associations (i.e. it matches the extensions to the application...I will
save you from a shameless Mac plug that would explain why Macs do this
better <grin>).  Find the registered file type that "maps" the PDF
extension (on my Windoze 98 machine at work, it was titled "Adobe Acrobat
Document").  Select it and then click on the "Edit..." button.  This will
open another dialog box with a section called "Actions:".  Select the
listing titled "open" under the "Actions:" section and click the "Edit..."
button.  This, of course, opens ANOTHER dialog box.  There you can specify
the "Application used to perform action:".  You can use the "Browse..."
button to go find the Acrobat EXE file.  Then hit "OK" a couple of times
and it should work.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI