Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Registration in Washington, DC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: jschenne(--nospam--at)localnet.com, Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Registration in Washington, DC
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:24:02 EST
Licensing requirements in DC are about the same as anywhere else, a PE in another state can get reciprocity by simply sending in the paper work and an application fee.
What is significant about DC though is that there is no structural plan review. Structural engineers sign a form saying
"I, _____________, certify that I am a Professional Engineer practicing in the field of structural engineer and duly registered ..... and that to the best of my knowledge the structural plans comply with the applicable BOCA requirements "
Gail Kelley, P.E. (Washington, DC)
- Prev by Subject: Registration in Washington, DC
- Next by Subject: REINFORCED CONCRETE EXAMPLES
- Previous by thread: Registration in Washington, DC
- Next by thread: Remove