FEMA 302 vs TI 809-04

Is anyone doing work for the Corps of Engineers and using TI 809-04, Seismic
Design for Buildings?  I just realized that there is a substantial
difference in the R-values between TI 809-04 and FEMA 302.  Actually, we
have two copies of FEMA 302 and they are different. The differences are as
follows:

Building frame with                                      Old FEMA 302
New FEMA 302          TI 809-04          FEMA 368        IBC 2000
Ordinary reinforced masonry shear walls               2 1/2
2 1/2                         2 1/2               2 1/2                 3
Intermediate reinforced masonry shear walls          4 1/2
3                           4 1/2                  3                   4
Special reinforced masonry shear walls                   5
4 1/2                           5                   4 1/2              5 1/2

Basicly, TI 809-04 conforms to our older copy of FEMA 302, our newer FEMA
302 agrees with the new FEMA 368 and the IBC is different still.

Does anyone have an opinion on which number to use?

Warren S. Foy, P.E.
The Mason & Hanger Group, Inc.
300 West Vine Street, Suite 1300
Lexington, KY   40507-1814