Re: Digital camera, legal or not for documentaion

>Chris' comment about the lack of an, "original image," in digital photgraphy
>(below) assumes that the storage media is a read-write memory card.
Point taken. The real reason I use film is the $800 price tag. For $800 I
have a Canon 35 mm with a lens that'll focus down to 3 inches for welds
and broken bolts with $200 left over for a good shirt pocket
point-and-shoot that I use in places where I'd rather not shlep the
Canon. And I can get the shots printed to a CD for only a few bucks.

Thc Canon satisfies my bean-counting instincts. In my guts I lust
unspeakably for a digital.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw