Re: windload IBC 2000

The IBC 2000 basically references ASCE 7-98 for the determination of wind
loads.  The one exception is that there are "simplified provisions" for
low rise structures that are directly in the IBC.

I don't know of any programs that calculate the wind loads for the actual
IBC provisions, but I know that their are programs available for
calculating wind loads for ASCE 7-98.

For example, Standards Design Group, Inc. produces a program that will
determine ASCE 7-98 wind loads on structures.  Their web address is
www.standardsdesign.com.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI