Re: REINFORCED CONCRETE EXAMPLES

I don't know of any web sites that would have examples, but I would
suggest taking a look at the PCA Notes for ACI 318.  This document is
available from the Portland Cement Association (www.portcement.org) and
contains examples on the use of the ACI  318 code.  You can get it in
CD-ROM version that also contains the ACI 318 code and has links from the
examples to the appropriate code section.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI