California Civil PE Exam Preparation.

I'm taking the California Civil PE Exam in April and would appreciate input regarding preparation suggestions for the Civil Exam, as well as the Seismic, and Surveying portions of the exam.  I now live in a non-metro region, and don't think any review courses will be locally available.  I intend to develop my own study schedule during the next four months, and have the discipline to adhere to it.  My experience has been in structures, and will now face a true civil exam as many of you have experienced.  Other than the board recommended references does anybody have any suggestions for "must have" references?  Thanks.