Re: Anchorage to existing concrete

Thanks all for useful responses.
Regarding Jackhammer idea, what's the risk of damage
to adjacent concrete? How can I specify that
correctly, so the contractor do it right?
Also another issue came to my mind, the existing wall
is longer than new one, means that rebar amount in the
long wall, just below the end of the short wall, is
not as much as we need to transfer the load. Shall we
remove concrete as much as needed to expose enough
rebars?
(I'm talking about point A, where "[","]" show wall
edge and "|" shows rebar in below elevation.)
(Hope everybody get it rigth through email!)

[ |   | ]
[ |   | ]
[ |   | ]

Thanks again,