Assistance Needed !!!

Ladies & Gentlemen,

OK - I'm out of time !  Scheduled to be gone on a business trip for the next two weeks and still way behind !  I'm hoping that maybe someone on this list would be willing to provide some load diagrams and reactions for a 'straight-forward' footbridge project. NO not for free - I'm willing to pay !

Briefly, the footbridge is 6'-6" wide x 95'-0" long, consisting of a simple HSS Pony-Truss design and hardwood planking. The preliminary/conceptual design with all dimensions and tentative material sizes is complete and ready to transmit (AutoCad or PDF)  What has to be done for this first phase is:  Load and Reaction analysis with member reaction and moment diagrams.  Your input and VE suggestions are always welcomed and respected.  All load requirements are included on the drawings.  NO STAMP IS REQUIRED !

I'll need this data by 12.06.2001.  If your interested, please email me (privately)  'ball-park-hours' and your rate/hr. !  I'll also need to know your preferred format.  I heading out this Monday AM and need to release this prior to departure, so enjoy that Turkey tomorrow and respond sometime Friday !!!

Thank you and HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

John Hilzman, CEO
STEEL TECH N.A. INC.