RE: ASTM A615 - What is current version?

From: M. David Finley, P.E.

The copy I have is ASTM A615 / A615M - 96a.

Is there a more current version?  If so, is it still a dual unit standard?

M. David Finley, P.E.
Lake City, FL  32025

David:

You can get complete up-to-date references, and quite a useful summary of
each standard, at:

http://www.astm.org/

Then navigate to the ASTM Store.

It's A615/A615M-01a, and it is dual-unit.

Peter James