Re: Query on foundation approach

Your note indicates that the house is existing as well
as the foundations. So, why is the concern for
differential settlements? Have you noticed any
tell-tale signs?

The north foundations, which are shallow, have bedrock
at 5' depth and the southern caissons extend to the
bedrock. So, the foundations will have very little
settlements, if any. Consequently, I cannot imagine
any differential settlements.

Rajendran