Difference between a Culvert and Bridge

Hello,
   A very basic question about bridges and culverts. Normally, the span length is the main criteria to demarcate between a culvert and a bridge. Say, when the span is less than 6.5m (or 20 ft), it is called a culvert and it is a bridge when the span is more than the specified length.

    What will we call a structure of a total span of 30m between the abutments, but we divide the structure into 10 cells/spans of 3m each, such as multi-span slab or multi-cell box type structure. The height of the structure is  3m. Should we call it a bridge or a culvert.

    Thanks
    C M Iqbal