Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: A588 Steel.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: A588 Steel.
- From: "Carter, Charlie" <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:42:06 -0600
Title: RE: A588 Steel.
>The Chicago City Hall has stained all
>surrounding concrete sidewalks for
>the past 20 or more years.
Solutions to staining potential with weathering steel have been known for some time now (almost since the first staining decades ago). Check out the information at those links Harold Sprague posted. Some of it includes detailing suggestions to eliminate staining.
P.S. Better visit Chicago and walk the plaza around Daley Center (not City Hall, which is across the street. Unless it showed up since this morning when I walked past it, there is no staining in the plaza around the weathering-steel-framed Daley Center.
- Prev by Subject: Re: A588 Steel.
- Next by Subject: Re: A588 Steel.
- Previous by thread: Re: A588 Steel.
- Next by thread: Re: A588 Steel.