Re: Fwd: REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE Re: Nigerian - -

Fellow engineers,

	This is the reply I got.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson

Internet Abuse wrote:

We must inform you that the Shaw High Speed Internet Services Network
AUP Management Team is unable to take action against non-customers.

 Reports of abuse by customers of other Service Providers should be
directed to the abuse department of the abuser's provider.
Additionally, you may wish to visit the sites listed below, which
provide helpful tools on obtaining information about a particular host.

 http://www.checkdomain.com    http://www.network-tools.com
 http://www.samspade.org

 http://www.stopspam.org  http://spam.abuse.net   http://www.cauce.org
 http://combat.uxn.com

 It is not necessary to send a copy of these reports to Shaw High Speed
 Internet Services.

 Acceptable Use Policy Team
 Shaw High-Speed Internet Service
 Shaw Cablesystems G.P.
 Suite 1100, 630 - 3rd Avenue S.W.
 Calgary, Alberta  T2P 4L4
 Telephone: (403) 750-7420 Facsimile: (403) 234-6280
 mailto:internet.abuse(--nospam--at)sjrb.ca
 http://support.shaw.ca/
 http://support.shaw.ca/aup (mlt)

 Do you know your local phone number for technical support?
 If not, please visit http://support.shaw.ca <http://support.shaw.ca/>
 Please include all previous correspondence when replying.

 P.S. Sign up for Shaw@Home  High Speed Internet today at
http://www.shaw.ca and get a free 30 day trial with no obligation or if
you are a current Shaw@Home  customer go to
http://www.shaw.home.com/fgaf to refer friends and family and get a free
month of service for every referral that signs up !