RE: A588 Steel.

Actually this scam has been around for years - even before the internet.
It used to come in the mail to you.  Years ago we had a project in Nigeria
and we even sent an engineer over.  What a diaster!   The Stateside client
went belly up and we had to call back our employee.  At least he had a
ticket home.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates
consulting structural engineers