email fraud

Hello everybody,

I would like to inform everybody to ignore (if you encounter him, shoot him) a guy name Mr. Andrew Smirnoff, a trade manager of Ground Computer, Ltd. with suspicious address of Semenovas str 12-3, Moscow, Russia.  E-mail address is groundcomputer22(--nospam--at)yahoo.com.

He approached me that they're selling cheap computer to US for 4 years.  It's my fault that he got my attention and deal with him to buy 10 computers for a total of $3,100.

I paid him thru Iovenko Arina Sergeevna to Savings Bank of the Russian Federation in Chelyabinsk, Russia by wire transfer.

After the payment and it's already month and a half now, he disappeared.

I did report to FBI, Interpol, Commerce Centerin Russia, US & Russian Embassy and other Trade organization in Russia and waiting for their reply.

If you know these persons, please do something to stop them or else there will be another victims.

Thanks for reading this and I hope my experience served as a warning to you.

Geoffrey Melchor
Civil Engr.
Saipan