Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
AutoCAD 2002 3d solid to STAAD question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: AutoCAD 2002 3d solid to STAAD question
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:08:00 -0500
First of all, I hope that this will not turn into a STAAD-bashing thread like many other STAAD-related questions have done. That said, what I am trying to do is import a 3d solid from AutoCAD 2002 into STAADPro. If I save the file from AutoCAD as a .dxf file and import it into STAAD as a 3d-dxf, I lose my Z-coordinates. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: RE: Australian PE Registration
- Next by Subject: RE: AutoCAD 2002 3d solid to STAAD question
- Previous by thread: email fraud
- Next by thread: RE: AutoCAD 2002 3d solid to STAAD question