Plate w/ Large deflections - Need diaphragm stress at edge

If anyone has a table similar to Roark's tables for plates, please contact me.
All I have to get is the stress at the center of the long edge of a rectangular
plate, _simply_ supported, not fixed.

Thanks in advance.

-Keith Fix, PE
-Little Rock, Arkansas