Re: Plate w/ Large deflections - Need diaphragm stress at edge

Keith,

I may have what you need, but need to know what you loading is and which
edges are simply supported.  My references do not include all possible
conditions that satisfy your description.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA
njineer(--nospam--at)att.net