Re: A588 Steel (AKA Deere & Co.)

Aside from the engineering considerations, what was it like inhabiting such a
famous, ground-bearing (no pun intended) building?  I remember when it was
built thinking that it was fantastic, similar to the Weyerhaeuser building in
the Olympia-area of Washington state.  Obviously the Deere building wasn't
perfect, but few of us are.

Just curious.

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA