RE: Plate w/ Large deflections - Need diaphragm stress at edge

I was under the impression that errors had been discovered in the PCA tables,
or that there were specific conditions required for them to be valid.

In any case, what I need would be applicable only for thin plates where
diaphragm stress (tensile stresses) form in the plate due to large deflections.

-Keith Fix, PE
-Little Rock