Cofar Deck

I have an old drawing (1970) that calls out the following:

COFAR 20 GA
"C"-T-WIRE
SPACING

I know what COFAR is but I don't have any literature to explain what spacing
and size of the shear wires are as called out by "C"-T-WIRE.  Anyone have an
old COFAR sheet you could fax?

Thanks,

A. Michael Sloey
314.335.4695
314.335.5108 fax
michael.sloey(--nospam--at)jacobs.com

Jacobs Engineering
501 North Broadway
St. Louis, MO 63102

NOTICE - This message may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.