Re: FACTOR OF SAFETY AGAINST UPLIFT

Sir,

	I received an e-mail from you privately but there was no message, only
the headings.  The message came from

"Ashfaq Ahmed Khan." <_aakhan1(--nospam--at)emirates.net.ae>

I attempted to send this reply but it was returned.

	Please send it again through the seaint list and I will respond through
seaint if I can.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson